Popular Posts

Monday, January 3, 2022

Kinabalu, Let's GO! -Firdaus, 2022

 Hi, Assalamualaikum and what is going on guys!.

If you pass by my blog, or taking a glimpse on it, thank you!

For now, i don't have much to say buy 2 days left till' i leave my home and making an attempt to conquer the mount kinabalu, the highest mountain in Southeast Asia.

Pretty crazy to say. A year ago, i was doomed by my FYP batch mates. Still remember the "Ure a fuc**ing idiot" word slapped by my own friend.

Honestly, that was the bottom point of my sanity. Pretty effin' crazy. Its.been.a.year.

Anyway, i'll be starting the trip alone. all the way to KK, Alone.

Thank you, mak, abah, aidil, ain for giving faith for me to try to hike this mountain.

Im probably not at my peak fitness level but you know, ill try.

and i hope this CINE LENS by 7artisans im going to review will be worth it. Carrying it to the top, damn.

That's all for now folks. I'll get to you back soon.

Kinabalu, LETS' GO!
3/1/2022
-Firdaus Shah


No comments:

Post a Comment